Germisep 0.5g (100 tablets)
- MARKET PRICE : RM29.90
Please login to view your membership rewards
Germisep is effective against bacteria, viruses, mycobacteria, spores, algae and fungi.
- Perfect disinfectant that kill bacteria, viruses, mycobacteria, spore, algae and fungi
- Provide a hygienic environment for homes, schools, offices, hospitals, clinics, labs & etc.
- Less irritation and low toxicity
- Less tarnishing and corrosive
- Convenient and stable
- Safe, easy and accurate
- Compact and economical
- Organic resistant
Active Ingredients :-
Each Table contains 0.5g NaDCC
(Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Anhydrous)
|Size / Product Measurement (L x W x H)||100 tablets|
|Product Weight (kg)||0.18|
|Material / Ingredients||0.5g NaDCC (Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate)|
|Country of Origin||Malaysia|
|Warranty||Local Manufacturer Warranty|
|Highlights||Kills and prevent the spread of harmful bacteria, viruses, mycobacteria, spore, algae and fungi to lower risk of contracting infectious diseases. • Effective against wide range of microbes • With active disinfectant system that continues to release free available chlorine for disinfection continuously • Works within 30 seconds of exposure • Skin friendly pH, less irritation and low toxicity • Less tarnishing and corrosive • Convenient and stable, just pop in and wait for it to dissolve, and it’s ready to be used • Safe, easy and accurate • Compact and economical • Organic resistant|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. Shipping charges may vary depending upon weight and package size within West Malaysia and for East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak).
2. No return and refund for this item. Kindly refer to our terms & conditions for more information.
of customers recommend this product
Pay later in 4 interest-free installments
Quickly create your account with simple easy steps and credit/debit card to activate the account
Add items to your cart and select.Just pay the 1st installment today
Enjoy our 4 interest free bi-weekly installments 0% interest free installments
Pay your installments by due to avoid late fee